Monday, July 2, 2007

Kings Island

I said I wasn't going to go this year... taking an infant would be crazy. I changed my mind when Leslie got us all free tickets.

Mom and Dad drove down with Leah and Tristan on Friday afternoon and Leslie drove over from Indianapolis where she is doing her internship. Saturday turned out to be a great day to be there. The sun was shining but it wasn't too hot. We only got a little toasted from the sun

I rode along with Josh when he went on his first rollercoaster (Little Bill's Giggle Coaster). He is 36" tall so he can go on a lot more rides this year. He loved all of the Dora and Diego rides again. The Nickelodeon area is so great for the kids!!!

The highlight of my day was when the whole family went to see Dora's Sing-Along Adventure. Earlier in the week, Tristan looked up Kings Island online and told Leslie he thought Josh would like to see the Dora show. Isn't he an awesome big cousin?!?!! The Dora show turned out to be great and I've got pictures of Leslie and Tristan doing the Silly Chicken Dance. (If anyone else has seen this show, what did you think of that Don guy hanging out with Dora and Boots? Where did he come from?) Hope you enjoy these pictures of the day...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The blog looks great! Enjoyed the family picture. That is cool about the Dora show - we will have to take Asher sometime!