Tuesday, October 7, 2008

little bean embroidery

Just wanted to let you all know about my friend's new business adventure. I am sure you all have heard me talk about Jen... she's the crafty one... Lilly's mom...the Jen who was so kind that she let me and Josh live with her for about 6 weeks when we moved and I was still teaching in Hilliard.

Well, her newest business adventure is an embroidery business called Little Bean Embroidery. Some of you may have already seen her work. I have given many of her items for gifts this year (hand towels for Brian and Heather's cottage at the lake, onesie and burb cloth when Elliott was born, and bath towels for Anna's graduation). Jen does a great job! Her specialty is custom made baby gifts. Check out her work and place an order! Click here to see her website.

Good luck Jen!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

awww, thanks ali!!! you are the best :)